Welcome to Hank Coleman Online! – a website that is a “home base” so to speak for a host of personal finance and investing writing resources for websites, magazines, newspapers, and other outlets looking for quality articles. If you are looking for articles for your publication about all types of money, saving, investing, and military money topics, this is the place for you. In addition founding several popular personal finance sites such as Money Q&A, Own The Dollar, Military Money Might, and others, I am a freelance writer specifically focusing on personal finance topics such as savings, investing, retirement, and other topics that everyone needs help with including blogs, newspapers, and other online resources. I can help you fill any gaps in writing that you need. Below are some samples of my work. You can also find more by clicking on the links in the navigation menu.
- How Much Are Your Vices Really Costing You?
- Four Ways To Include Your Spouse In Financial Planning
- 83 Money Moves To Make Before You Are 30 Years-Old
- Does Raising Your Car Insurance Deductible Save You Money?
- How To Max Out Your Thrift Savings Plan Contributions
- The Top Ten Etiquette Tips For The Business Dinner or Interview
- Our Schools Should Not Teach Personal Finance To Our Children
- A Recession Is Not the Time to Shirk At Your Job
- Save Thousands By Negotiating Your Loan Rate With Your Mortgage Lender
- Investing Options for Military Members – Why You Can’t Afford NOT to Invest
- Thrift Savings Plan – A Great Option for Federal Government Employees, Not Military Members
- 50 Important Personal Finance Moves To Make In Your 50s
- Changing Your Own Oil Is Not Worth Your Time. Outsource the Small Tasks.
- Make Your Child a Multi-Millionaire Tax Free with a Roth IRA
- Why Do Members Of The Military Not Invest In TSP?
Contact me for more information, and we can discuss specifics about your writing project, costs, timeframe, etc.